Workout Routine: Easy K-Pop Choreos To Lose Weight

2:12 PM

As summer is coming up, we are all starting to take care of our bodies. Stick with me to know my one and only workout secret: KPOP CHOREOS! 

How great would it be to have their bodies? I would kill to have Hyorin's amazing figure!

So, a little background on me and my workout routine. When I was 14, I went on a crazy diet and managed to loose 11kg (I gained it back, but that's another story.) As a dancer, dancing was the perfect calorie burner, as it was a hobby and an exercise at the same time; so the only workout I would do was kpop choreos! So yeah, they do work! 

After becoming a K-pop fan, learning the choreos has been a natural thing to do. I've been a kpop fan since 2011, and since then I have learnt more than 150 choreographies! 

WOW! I just counted the downloaded videos that I dance in front of, and there are more than 150.....Never realised how many i've learnt :P 

I will give you guys a list of EASY PEASY choreos that you can easily learn, and are sure to make you break a sweat :D

TIP: Find mirrored versions of the dance practices in order to easily learn it :D If you can't find a mirrored version,  you can easily mirror it yourself using any video editor program.


Wonder Girls-Like This
Perfect workout, especially for your inner thighs! Fun and easy :D

Sistar-Loving You
Another great leg workout. For an extra UMPH, do it with heels (if you can :P)

Sistar-Touch My Body
Very fun and lighthearted. Sistar's dances are all great to easily burn calories, and this one isn't an exception. (TIP: Make sure no one sees you doing this choreo, people will look at you weirdly......AHAHA)

Sistar19-Ma Boy
Same. Sistar choreographies are easy, fun and help you loose weight. Plus, just looking at their bodies  is a huge motivation.

Secret-Madonna
I love this dance, it's a classic on my workout routine. Perfect to create that S-line figure that Secret is known for.

Secret-Love Is Move
Filled with tiny jumps that are a huge boost on your workout routine! 

Hyuna-Bubble Pop
Do this dance properly and you will be sweating after it! If you watch the dance practice, you can see how tired Hyuna is at the end of it. Super simple as well, just jump around like you're partying. 

Hyuna-Red
Work them legs with the help of those sexy squats! 

Crayon Pop-Bar Bar Bar
This is a legit workout, i'm pretty sure the dance was inspired on some kind of cardio routine. Learnt it in 10 minutes (no exaggeration), super super easy.

Psy-Gangnam Style
The viral horse dance! YES! 

Exid-Up&Down
Another dance that went viral (in Korea) which will help you burn off those chocolates and ice creams. Might look weird, so again, do when you're by yourself :P

T-ara-Lovey Dovey
Everyday i'm shufflin'

Orange Caramel-My Copycat
A serious favourite at the moment. I'm always breathing heavily after I finish this dance. The chorus really kills you!

Girls' Day-Female President
This one isn't very tiring, but it will help you warm up and shake that fat off!

BONUS: The following choreographies will REALLY kill you and burn off that muffin top! These are a little harder, but aren't mission impossible either! Invest the time you need to learn them, it will really payoff once you do them regularly!

Amazing Fat Burning Choreos:

SNSD-Into The New World
Amazing. Reminds me of an energetic cheerleading routine.

SNSD-I Got A Boy
Let Me Introduce Myself~ Herrreee comes a good workout! DARA HAE!

Kara-Step
Couldn't find a practice with the original members, but these beautiful ladies performed the dance amazingly.

F(X)-Nu ABO
Another great calorie killer, make sure you don't go lazy on it! You have to do it properly like you're performing on stage :P

Miss A-Breathe
SO TIRING! Those squats and jumps will definitely kill all your fat. Do it like Min does, and you will be laying flat on the floor when you finish. 

So yeah, that wraps up my list! I used to do (i'm being lazy these days) at least 45 minutes everyday, but of course you should shape the workout according to what you think works for you. With the exception of Psy, all these dances are from female groups because they tend to be easier, but if you would like to see my favourite male group dances, i'll be more than glad to do it!

Good luck guys!! Oh, what do you think you Kpop Dance Covers? Would you guys like too see them? Please let me know!

Credit goes to all the rightful owners of the images and videos.

You Might Also Like

48 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing dear!
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/03/pearl-neck-skater-dress-with-lucluc.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to try any of these but im so hopeless in dancing and i live in a small room where i have barely enough space to move TT

    oh do show us your favorite male group dances!

    love, Mellie
    http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you can do these! Bar Bar Bar is a very easy one, you can gradually learn the other dances! Yeah, that's a problem :( I used to pull my bed back and rearrange my room in order to have space to workout, maybe you could also find some room! I was surprised with how little space is needed to do these dances

      Delete
  3. I wish I was dedicated enough to do this daily! I do think it's so fun doing exercise this way. I'm trying to learn Sistar's 'I SWEAR' dance!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it! You just need to dedicate about 30 minutes every day, not a lot :P (I'm being totally hypocritical here, cuz lately I haven't moved an inch ahhahaha). Oh, I love that dance!

      Delete
  4. Great Post! Can't wait to try some haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited about this post! I'm bookmarking it so I can start to use these dance workouts, if my illness will allow it!

    Vonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you find it useful!! Oh, I hope you get better! :D

      Delete
  6. Omg, I love this! :D thanks for the suggestions, I really want to learn how to dance so I can get a tone stomach. As well the communitt centre near me, is teaching a kpop dance class in the summer so I want a head start! ^^

    xx Courtney

    Daiisoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it!! Awesome, that is so cool!! :D

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. This is such a great idea, I was thinking in doing that for already some time, I just need time now (:

    Black Daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it!! Great minds think alike ahahahaha~

      Delete
    2. I think so ahahah I noticed that you have Portugal in your description. Are you Portuguese?

      Delete
    3. Yes I am :D Well, i'm chinese but I was born and raised in Portugal ^^

      Delete
    4. That's cool. I'm Portuguese too. (:

      Delete
    5. A sério? Que fixe :D Onde vives??

      Delete
    6. That's cool. I'm Portuguese too. (:

      Delete
  8. Hi, great post, I write me your advice as he has loved us what you teach.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also love kpop, I hear it every day. =)
    My love compact bands Sistar, BTS, Teen Top, I have sooooo many favorite bands.
    I also have a blog please have a look over if you want.

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I love those groups :D I seriously almost love all kpop groups ^_^

      Delete
  10. nice post dear
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Claudia, thank you for writing this post, as a kpop fan and a person who's currently trying to lose some weight, this is so helpful! ;D I heard that Apink choreographies are difficult and good for workout routine too! ;D

    ieyra | babysoulz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ieyra!
      No problem!! I'm glad you find it helpful, that's why I wrote this post :) Yes, A Pink's choreos are also pushy, but it depends on which one you do. I recommend My My and LUV ^_^ Good luck!

      Delete
  12. oh my gurrl you can dance to sooo many songs wow! :O I tried to learn Tara's lovey dovey once but I got confused and just stopped hahaha XD And omg don't tell me that 'Wonder girls- Like this' is easy peasy whenever I look at the choreo I start to cry because how tf do you do that thigh move without looking like a monkey ;___; I look so laughable whenever I dance but I still do it when I'm home alone and locked in my room xD You seem to have talent ! I really want to see you dance hehe~^♥

    Mindy ♥
    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha, I also only realised it when I wrote this post :P Practice makes perfect, i'm sure you have the potential to do great :D
      At the end, how much fun you are having is what really matters!! Fighting!!
      Naahh i'm average, however I would like to post something in the future~

      Delete
  13. I saw your blog this is really informative blog on weight Loss. I follow your tips for weight reducing. this really help me to weight loss.

    Thanks
    How To Lose Weight Easily

    ReplyDelete
  14. what about the choreo of exo call me baby?

    ReplyDelete
  15. what about the choreo of exo call me baby?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just one word to say..........Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you've never made bread, this is the recipe for you. lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do you have any groups, like All of the listed dances above are girl groups.... I mean I like them all tbh
    I just would want some boy group song/dance suggestions
    Preferably Harder dances

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome post for weight losing, one of the best weight losing blog on the internet, i really enjoyed watching your videos, thanks for sharing.

    PhenQ Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  20. He says more than this leaves him tired the next day. FREE Workout DVD Flat Abs Fast

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes, if you follow the meal plan, the exercise plan, and keep it up for 3 weeks, I firmly believe you can lose 10 pound. I think
    you could follow the 3 week diet plan to lose 15 pounds.
    The 3 Week Diet

    ReplyDelete
  22. For weight lose you Workout routine daily then your weight is easily lose and if you want more info about this topic then visit weight can you lose in a month tips .

    ReplyDelete
  23. Before we are going to take a look at the ahead-of-press publication of a related review in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
    garciniacambogiafreetrial.org

    ReplyDelete
  24. Reducing weight is not difficult if you have the correct support and knowledge , i was searching on-line and came upon this site and got to know that many had success in reducing weight, i am seeing awesome results too, here is that site, hope it will help those who really want to lose weight


    https://fatlosseasyy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  25. What about Blackpink's Boombayah,Playing with fire and Whistle?Can I burn calories with these songs easily?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Living with diabetes can be a bit complicated especially for people who have type I diabetes mellitus.type 2 diabetes However, with proper medical attention and change in lifestyle, suffers of type I diabetes may still be able to lead normal lives.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I hope you liked my blog, if you left your blog URL i'll make sure to check it out <3