Must Listen: Just - Zion.T, Crush

7:19 PM

Today i'll de doing a short and simple post. I just want to tell the world that this song is beautiful and regardless of who you are, you should listen to it! 

I was looking through my YouTube subscription and found this jewel. Zion.T and Crush are both vocalists that have been dominating my personal favorites ever since last year, and knowing that they collabed kind of made my heart skip a beat ❤

A beautiful ballad with soothing vocals. A song full of feels! BONUS: Crush's rapping!! Definitely MUST LISTEN♪

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Oh very great video
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! And the song is amazing as well~

      Delete
  2. Oh girl, what is this master piece? LOL I've never listened to this song before, but I just fell in love lol
    Thanks so much for sharing <3

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahaha, I know right?? It's such an amazing song!
      You're welcome <3

      Delete
  3. Nice song choice dear!
    I'm following you via GFC, kindly follow back
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm going to listen to it right now~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. devias :) A música é mesmo bue linda ^-^

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I hope you liked my blog, if you left your blog URL i'll make sure to check it out <3