My First Haul: Korean Makeup + Unboxing

9:15 PM

Ladies and gentleman! This is my first haul and for some weird reason i'm excited to show you what I got!




So I did a shopping spree in two places: Etude House Online Store and Beauty Net Korea. For the first part i'll show you the Etude House unboxing and haul, and the second part will be beautynetkorea :D

I ordered both packages on the same day, and they arrived together as well! I placed the order on the 5th of May, and they both arrived on the 17th of May, so it took less than 2 weeks for them to arrive! SUPER HAPPY! Usually my orders take AT THE VERY least to arrive, so that was surely great ^_^

Disclaimer: All the items were brought with my own money, not sponsored at all.

Etude House:

Even their shipping packaging is cute! 
"All of you are born as a princess" 


They really make sure your items arrive safely. Bubble wrap for days!


What I bought:


Dear My Wish Lips-Talk Lipstick Shade #OR202


My Beauty Tool Eyebrow Razor

My Beauty Tool Secret Eyelash Curler (for Monolid Eyes)

Proof 101 Eye Primer


Beautynetkorea:


Free samples~

Not as much bubble wrap as Etude House, but your items are still all nicely protected :D

Thank you beautynetkorea for the nice message :D I believe they put this little note on every order.

What I Bought:

(all those packets are samples!)


Clio Waterproof Brush Liner Kill Black (With Makeup Remover)

Etude House Color My Brows Shade #3
(I didn't get this with the first order because it was cheaper in beautynetkorea)


Innisfree Skinny Waterproof Microcara



Everything together!
Yaayyy!

I'm really glad with both stores! They were both quick, and everything arrived safely. Etude House doesn't send samples tho :( It's ok, I never end up using them anyway ahahahaha.

Anything you would like a review on? What have you tried from here, and how did you like it??

Thank you for visiting!!

You Might Also Like

31 comments

  1. I just tried some Korean beauty masks and love them so I am looking forward to trying more products soon. Looks like you got some cute things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!! If you would like any recommendations, just ask :D

      Delete
  2. *-* I'm so jealous of your haul. I really love the Etude House products you got! Everything is pink and princess-like. If you don't mind, I would like to see a review on the Dear My Wish Lip Talks lipstick. ^^

    xx Courtney

    daiisoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww <3 I know, Etude House has the prettiest concept ever! Thank you for the request! I'll get it done after trying it more times :D

      XOXO Claudia

      Delete
  3. You're going to love the Clio eyeliner. It was the best I've ever tried (and have oily eyelid). The cleanser it's so good too!.
    Proof 10 primer, awesome.
    and Dear my wish it's very moisturizing, I have rd302 and love it.
    And yeah...EH doesn't ever send samples, only when they state as a gift that you must put in the basket.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually tried those things today, and I really liked them! So glad I bought them:D Yeah, unfortunately ahahaha~

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Awww I want to see all the reviews of everything and mostly of the primer, I would love to know about it,I have the Dear My Wish Lips-Talk Lipstick too, and they're so nice <3333333

    I would love to see you on my blog sokokoko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion! I'll make sure to review it :D I tried it today, and I really like it! I want to get other shades though~

      Of course, i'll stop by your blog :D

      Delete
  5. What a great haul! You have to tell us about these as you start to go through them ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Of course, i'll do reviews for each of them as soon as possible :D

      Delete
  6. OOh I'm so curious about the Clio eye liner! I love all their products. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried it, and it's really good! It allows you to draw precise lines, and the formula is budge/water proof ^_^ I'll do a deeper review of it some time :D

      Delete
  7. Nice haul! The tools from Etude House are so cute :)

    Pastel Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes they are :D So pink!

      Delete
  8. I love this product! I wait for my blog dear, follow me and i Follow you back, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. these items look lovely, make-up heaven <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? ahahaha :D
      Thank you for passing by!

      Delete
  10. All the products are so cool! I'm looking forward to your upcoming reviews~
    Btw I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the 'Versatile Blogger Award'! You just need to share 7 facts for us and all the other information is on my blog~ I'm looking forward to your answers!
    Jenny ♥
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right hahahaha :P I'll be doing them as soon as possible ^_^

      Thank you so much for nominating me!! I already did my VBA post, so i'm going to add your name to the blogpost to thank you :D
      <3

      Delete
  11. Omgg all these Etude House goodies are making me jealous!!! The Clio eyeliner looks really good i'm really digging the packaging :))) Can't wait to see the reviews for these!!~

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahahaha :P I've tried it and it's really good!! I'll do them as soon as I have enough knowledge on them :D

      Delete
  12. Great post. Love it. Thanks dear for visiting my blog. Keep in touch, pls. Kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to try Panda's dream!!! And are you living in Portugal? I love your profile photo with the ivy! What do you think of following each other, maybe inspire each other? Please let me know! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm from Portugal :D Thank you!! Yes, I would love to!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I hope you liked my blog, if you left your blog URL i'll make sure to check it out <3