HAUL: H&M The New Beauty Department

9:05 PM

Hello lovelies! So I wasn't planning on posting anything today, but I just came back from the shopping centre and I just HAD to do this! I'm super duper duper excited to say that H&M's New Beauty Department has launched and it's available where I live!! YYAAAYYY!


When I first heard of this new beauty collection, I was a little skeptical since I thought it would be an extension of H&M's bad quality makeup. However, I did some more research and saw their products on their website, and immediately I changed my view about it! I guess H&M is kind of targeting that "Top Shop Makeup" kind of status, where a clothes retailer is known to have good beauty products.


So these are the pictures I took of the store:










I didn't take pictures of everything, but they basically had all the products their website has with the addition of a few more things (more shades of shadows and lip products, dry shampoo, pouches, face mask thiny (?) etc...)

And now to the things I bought!! Just their bag alone makes me want to return! ERMAGAWD IM GONNA BE BROKE.

I have to admit that I had to restrain myself from buying too much.....I narrowed it down to only a few products, and I still went over my budget T_T



 1) Colour Essence Eye Cream (in shade Countess)- Price: €5.99
2) Velvet Lip Cream (in shade Screen Siren)- Price: €7.99
3) Cover-Up Concealer (in shade Vanilla)- Price: €5.99


1) Hit Refresh Dry Conditioner-Price: €7.99
I actually bought this by mistake, I meant to pick up the Dry Shampoo instead. I was going to exchange the item but I realised I would actually like to try a dry conditioner since I haven't before (i'm still picking up my dry shampoo though)
2) Knot a Problem Primer Spray- Price:€7.99
3) Buffer and Blusher Brush-€6.99

TOTAL: €42.94

So I noticed that the prices are exactly the same as the ones displayed on their website.....which is strange since one is in euros and the other is in dollars. Regardless, I do think it's a great bang for the buck!! I'll be testing out these products and reviewing them for you ^_^ My expectations for these are  pretty high right now~


You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Omg that looks amazing! I wish we have that in our H&Mhere. H&M opened their flagship store here in NYC but so far they only have one floor dedicated to home section not really on beauty. I haven't tried any of their beauty products either from the little they have here since I always look at them and somewhat find them blah. The store you have looks amazing!

    www.urhappybunnie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll soon have access to this beauty department, if not, you can always purchase it online :D Yeah, it felt like I was in heaven ^_^

      Delete
  2. looks awesome! Hope they have it soon here in seoul so i can try them~

    Mellie,
    http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely! You live in Seoul though, there are tons of makeup stores that I wish I had access to T_T You're so lucky~

      Delete
  3. Ahhhh I love their new make up/body line! I swatch their eyeshadows and I'm pretty impressed with the pigmentation, may have to pick a few up.

    http://lil-soybean.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their cream eyeshadow!! Their whole line is pretty impressive~

      Delete
  4. Really interesting~! I didn't know about this, but now I'm gonna check it out <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww... nice beauty !
    would you like to follow each other on our blog ...?
    let me know --- >>> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/
    I aspect, a kiss: - *

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! their beauty department looks huge!!
    I'd love to know how the concealer goes ^^
    xx Charmaine

    Charrmyn || 태연 Inspired Makeup Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is pretty big!! I'll put up a review of it if you like :D

      Delete
  7. Great post

    http://historiassparacontarr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow good to know, amazing post. xx

    byangchee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. they have lovely packaging! thank you for sharing~ I can't wait to see if they hit my H&M here in Singapore too :D

    xoxo Celly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post!!!! I love your blog!!!! we can follow each other??? follow me, ll follow back :)
    kiss
    http://loryschannelmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow * ----- * Beautiful purchases. I'm your GFC follower # 117 if you want to come on my blog ♡

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect! I love and i follow your blog, please follow me too
    http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow very great haul darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks really great and interesting,
    can`t wait for this too come too my country :)
    I just found your blog and I really like it,
    so I started following you.
    If you like my blog, I`d be glad if you followed me back :)
    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, lovely blog!
    Wanna follow each other??

    Blog: http://missunderstoodstyle.blogspot.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Understood-Style/1404591476502298?ref=hl

    Waiting for you darling!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww they looks so good! I wish we have store like that in our place :(

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect! I love and i follow your blog, please follow me too
    http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I hope you liked my blog, if you left your blog URL i'll make sure to check it out <3